Email Coaching For Work & Career Focused
Deep Thinkers, Quiet Leaders & Creative Souls
Who Express Themselves Best Through Writing
Just like 1:1 Coaching, Email Coaching is a highly individualized partnership that is designed to help you move forward and achieve your personal and professional goals.
Email Coaching is about engaging in a coaching partnership that allows you to show up as your natural self rather than trying to fit into one that may not give you the time and space to fully express yourself to get to the heart of the matter.
Kim Hall, Certified Coach
If you are a deep thinker, quiet leader or creative soul (or all 3), Email Coaching meets you where you’ll express yourself most naturally.
Added bonus? No (or less) appointments to schedule, just on your time when you have something to say.
Email Coaching is “write” for you:
- You naturally gravitate to writing down your thoughts.
- In meetings, you listen more than you talk and you to tend to share more detailed thoughts in an email afterwards or by seeking people out individually.
- You don’t like being put on the spot and like having time to prepare your response.
- You’ve been known to still occasionally send letters (like with a stamp and everything!)
- You like the idea of sharing your thoughts at the time of day you do your best thinking.
Email Coaching is not the right choice for everyone.
If you like the idea of Email Coaching because you don’t have an appointment to keep (as often, or at all) and can do it on your schedule, BUT you like talking things out and you don’t really like communicating by email, face-to face coaching will be a better fit for you. Click here to go to the Private Coaching page.
Work & Career Email Coaching
I’ll provide coaching, feedback, accountability, interesting questions and share inspiration & articles relevant to what you’re going through
Everything I provide for my 1:1 clients.
Unlimited Email Coaching
$305 / month
Unlimited Email Coaching + 1 Hour Zoom Session
$355 / month
(Because sometimes you will want to talk something out.)
- At a crossroads in your career and need help figuring out how to move forward?
- Struggling at work and want an opportunity to work out what you’re going through?
- Have a big idea to go in a new direction that you want to start breaking down into smaller pieces to make your vision come to life?
- Want someone outside of your workplace to regularly connect with about your experiences at work who’ll help you find solutions, hold you accountable and help you reach your personal and professional goals?
What’s On Your Mind?
Deep Dive Into Your Values + Strengths + EQ to Transform the Way You Work
All of the benefits as above +
- Get clarity on what matters to you most going forward in your life and career.
- Know and use your your strengths to expand your capacity.
- Learn about how you manage yourself and your relationships to have less stress and more peace of mind.
Unlimited Email Coaching + 3 Zoom Sessions
3 Month Commitment
1st Month – Values Workbook + 1 hour Zoom coaching session to get clear on your values and goals.
2nd Month – CliftonStrengths 34 Report + 1 hour debriefing & goal setting session with a focus on your Top 5 Strengths.
3rd Month – EQ-i 2.0 Report + 1 hour debriefing & goal setting session.
$1395 or $465 / month
Includes: Values Workbook + CliftonStrengths 34 Report + EQ-i 2.0 Report
Before I was a Coach, I worked as a front-line Supervisor at a public library for 20 years. It was a busy, complicated, ever-changing environment that inspired my career change in mid-life to help people make the most of their experience at work and achieve their potential.
I’m a nature lover, travel planner, photographer, writer and quote collector. And yes, I’m a deep thinker, quiet leader and creative soul.
Email Coaching is a cornerstone of my offerings because I express myself most naturally through writing. I know there are many other people who feel most like themselves when they have the space and time to write out their thoughts. As a Supervisor, and as a Coach, I’ve given presentations, delivered training and lead meetings, but writing is where I get to the heart of the matter.
My offerings include Zoom sessions because conversations are an important part of the coaching process and will also lead to further discussions via email.