Deep Thinkers & Writers At Heart:
Just like 1:1 Coaching, Email Coaching is a highly individualized partnership that is designed to help you move forward to achieve your personal and professional goals.
It’s about engaging in a coaching partnership that allows you to show up as your natural self and gives you the time and space to fully express what’s on your mind. That’s how you get to the heart of what matters to you and that’s where I can help you move forward, come into your own and realize your potential.
Email Coaching is “write” for you:
- You naturally gravitate to writing down your thoughts.
- In meetings, you listen more than you talk and you to tend to share more detailed thoughts in an email later or by seeking people out individually.
- You don’t like being put on the spot and you prefer having time to prepare your response.
- You’ve been known to still send letters in the mail.
- You like the idea of sharing your thoughts at the time of day you do your best thinking.
It’s not the right choice for everyone.
If you like the idea of it because you don’t have an appointment to keep (as often, or at all) and can do it on your schedule, BUT you like talking things out and don’t love email, face-to face coaching will be a better fit for you.
Click here to go to the 1:1 Coaching page.
I’ll provide coaching, feedback, accountability, ask deep questions and share inspiration & articles relevant to what you’re going through
Everything I provide for my 1:1 clients.
Unlimited Email Coaching
$305 / month
Unlimited Email Coaching + 1 Hour Zoom Session
$340 / month
(Because sometimes you will want to talk something out.)
Suggested Topics :
- At a crossroads in your career and need help figuring out how to move forward?
- Struggling and want an opportunity to work out what you’re going through?
- Have a big idea to go in a new direction that you want to start breaking down into smaller pieces to make your vision come to life?
- Want someone outside of your workplace to regularly connect with about your experiences who’ll help you find solutions, hold you accountable and help you reach your personal and professional goals?
- Having a difficult time at work and want someone to help you navigate through it?